An Assault of Thought
I am thinking all of these things simultaneously right now!
- Being a mom is meant to change me as much as it is meant to change my children.
- Buying that package of break-and-bake chocolate chip cookies last night was a real big mistake.
- Am I strong or just spoiled? (Beth Moore, Esther – Yeah, that one’s a zinger!)
- I am not an Adam Lambert fan.
- “For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.” – 2 Corinthians 2:15
- If you play a country song backwards, You get your house back
You get your dog back
You get your best friend Jack back
You get your truck back
You get your hair back
You get your first and second wives back … 🙂 (courtesy of Rascal Flatts)
- Children are meant to play and make messes and be slow. Why do I spend so much energy fighting against that?
- Lord, arrest me with Jesus Christ. (BM – Esther)
- I am really enjoying the Hannah Montana soundtrack.
- My husband lavishly spoils me, and I love feeling that everything will always be okay if he is present.
- The idea of a nap with no pre-determined end makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
- I am tightly held. (BM – Esther)
- I am very afraid of being mediocre.
- Warm socks are year-round comfy apparel for me.
- I am not called to an easy life. I am called to a purposeful life. (BM – Esther)
- What will I do if it rains on the day of Campbell’s birthday party (at the park)?
- Where should we eat tonight? It’s date night….
- How am I currently serving the poor and oppressed?
- WOW! The laundry sure is piled high…
- Does anybody still read this thing?
- I need some new music (OBVIOUSLY!); a little funky and soulful with a good beat and a deep female vocal. Anyone?
- “The more detached and self-absorbed we become, the more we mistake annoyances for agonies.” (BM – Esther)
- What tough decision do I need to make? Embrace the pain! (courtesy of Chris Reeder from the All Access 2009 Conference)
- I LOVE BLOGGING! I don’t know why my brain has turned to sawdust and rarely has anything to contribute to the conversation 🙁