And this I know…
Beth Moore brings it – without fail!
I attended the simulcast of her live conference in Louisville this weekend, and here are some of the most salient points…
- Let us be about pursuing the narrow way without getting a narrow mind.
- He put me in this generation in my sphere of influence with a purpose.
- Faith and freedom are inseparable.
- God doesn’t exaggerate; He just tells the Truth.
- His breath gives life.
- He can thoroughly equip me for whatever He has for me, but not outside of reading His Word! Now!
- When the season of testing exceeds the season of believing, we are headed for a season of falling.
- My roots of faith are only as deep as I am convinced that God loves me.
- He will birth your passion from your pain!
- The curative over anxiety is prayer (I had to share that one just because I love that word).
- We are left here to be a benefit.
- When God pours His Spirit on me, my “dirt” becomes soil (Luke 8).
- Be what you seem.