Any Hanson fans in the house? Okay, not here either, but here’s my MMMemorial Day recap:
- Madness at the grocery store
- More work done in our yard and around our house than in a while
- Masterful painters working on our porches
- Makin’ my labor-intensive potato salad
- Marathon of ragin‘ volleyball games this afternoon – some stellar performances out there!
- Massive volleyball players towering over me
- Multiple trips through the food line (bad – very, very bad)
- Much fun with an easy crowd of new and familiar faces
- My cuties and many others hard at play for hours
- Many thanks to our gracious host and hostess
- Maneuvering the minefield of meltdowns before bed
- Meticulous surgery on a splinter in a tender heel – navigating the needle oh so gingerly
- Monsters in the bathroom and menacing smoke detectors (bathtime/bedtime fears)
- Moon pie, baby! (love them) – DEEEEEElectable!
- Marvelous day
You know, if I keep up this nutball English teacher mania, I’m going to have to write a bloody haiku.